Went to the Taste of Chicago for the first time since I moved to the city and to be quite honest I was a little disappointed by the food options. I have to say that being so spoiled with all of the restaurants and other food festivals in the city has jaded my tastes quite a bit. Don't get me wrong; I did my due diligence and found that the N.C. Style Hot Dog from Wishbone was the winner out of all the food that the 35 local restaurants were selling. Had a few licks of ice-cream from the Original Rainbow Cone and I was a happy camper. For a school night out I can't really complain. For $8 I got 12 tickets, which bought me the hot dog and an adult beverage, and Fun, was playing a free concert in the park. Suuuuummer Lovin' at it's best.

XOXO, IN LOVE WITH CHICAGO













No comments:
Post a Comment