

I ran the Shamrock Shuffle this past weekend, which is the largest 8k in the world and brought about 40,000 runners to the city from in and around Chicago and the world. My coworkers asked me how I did and I told them, I don't know, maybe 30,000th place? I'll shoot for 25,000th place next year.It was a super fun way to run around the streets of the city, even though, I always forget when I sign up for these things that I HATE RUNNING. Of course I don' realize this until a few miles in and then once I got to join the drinking party after the fact, forget the pain of running again. Sooooo I'll probably sign up for another one of these things again. Good times!
As for St Patty's Day-all I need to say is that the actual day fell on a Saturday this year, so you can probably guess what happened to all the 20 year old ish folks in the city.






It looks like you had a lot of fun - I'm proud of you for finishing!
ReplyDelete