Jan 13, 2012

Back

For the sake of sticking to the topic of "In Love with Chicago", I really need to bring these posts back to my beloved city!

Last weekend a girlfriend and I made a date for after after Christmas shopping on Michigan Ave and it was wildy successful. I have five weddings to attend this year so my main goal was to find quality dresses at good prices, but also boots for winter, work clothes and anything else that can act (I say act because I sure am good at making excuses to buy things) as staples in my closet. To say we spent three hours in Bloomies is a tid embarassing, but it is what it is. 50% off most women's already reduced items, plus using the 10% coupon I get each time I shop at Bloomies for having an out of state license....equals, you know it....alot of stuff. We also stopped off at H&M, where, to my surprise, we saw some left over Versace for H&M. I snagged a dress for sure!

I'm pretty sure the sale is still going, so what are you waiting for?!






No comments:

Post a Comment