Feb 10, 2014

2014

What? It's already 2014?! 

2013 flew by and here I am three months without a blog post. Considering I moved into a home, traveled 8000 miles from home to the Philippines (post to come) and am planning a wedding, I have just been trying to catch up with the day to day. Grateful for everything that 2013 brought and looking forward to sharing more of my Chicago experiences in 2014!

Here's what I've been up to this last month: polar vortex snap shooting from the sky, perusing town for wedding fabric and home goods decor at the Grand Ave Design District, window shopping, eating (per the usual) and getting gussied up for a formal event downtown. More to come from this last month!
Shot taken on January 14th
Stella McCartney beauties that have been added to my wish list via Saks Michigan Ave
West Loop Goodwill find
Mindy's Hot Chocolate late night goodness
Eenie meenie miney moe.  J Crew, Sue Wong and Asos




XOXO, IN LOVE WITH CHICAGO

No comments:

Post a Comment