May 6, 2013

Antique-ing Part 1: Lincoln Antique Mall


I 'm a sucker for a good deal.
  
And the greater Chicago area is home to many of the best and largest antique markets; so I continue to luck out in my quests for unique things to do in the city. My mother heard of this fact and when she was in town made it a priority for me to take her to each of the top places in the city. So we started at the Lincoln Antique Mall. 

The Lincoln Antique Mall is nestled into a pretty random neighborhood in Irving Park, pretty standard Chicago practice, and also is Chicago native, Nate Berkus', fave antique spot in the city. Chicago Home Magazine and Architectural Digest have also given their stamps of approval. I'll take that. They house their goodies in a 7000 square foot store, so if you're into this kind of thing, I would be shocked if you left empty handed. And they proclaim their prices are the best in the city, so what more can you really ask for?

If you're not in the neighborhood or looking for something specific, check out their website, which actually has a huge variety of items listed for sale. French-style furniture, yes! WWII Gas mask, why not? 










XOXO, IN LOVE WITH CHICAGO

No comments:

Post a Comment