REMEMBER ME?
It's been a while, I know, but I'm back for good with a new look! I have a chalkboard in my kitchen that I update with fun messages and when my friend pointed out that it still said "Happy New Year!" I knew it was time for me to update a few things in my life. The last few months have been crazy-to say the least, but I'm ready to bring it home to Chicago and share my favorite things to do in and around town. What have I been up to, you ask? A trip to my birth town Nagasaki, Japan, with a pit stop in Tokyo, Hong Kong and the marvelous Macau, a girls trip to NYC, quick trips to San Diego and of course, quality time spent in Chicago. So in brief, a few tschotskes and a few thousand photos have brought me to where I sit today.
Please come back to see me soon, I've got some good stuff for you!
And Happy New Year =)
 |
| Hello! From Hong Kong's Victoria Peak |
 |
| Bright lights in Macau |
 |
| Hanging out with my buddy in Kumamoto, Japan |
 |
| Grinning after a delicious sushi lunch at Tsukiji market in Tokyo, Japn |
 |
| The roof top at our apartment is finally open! |
 |
A little wedding dress-up fun
XOXO, In Love with Chicago
|
No comments:
Post a Comment