Oct 13, 2012

NYC: Shop


Last, but certainly not least, I'll end this NYC installment with a shopping segment. As with anything else in NYC, you could spend days, months and years perusing the streets and you wouldn't hit all the best things to see, shop, do and eat. This time around I enjoyed a little Kelly Wearstler in the attic of Bergdorfs, Uniqlo basics shopping...which is rumored to be coming to Chicago, Brooklyn flea market...where I signed a consent form for a reality tv show on flea markets, while being filmed in one of the booths. Funny thing is that I saw the show on HGTV or Travel Chanel not too long ago and prayed to the heavens that my slightly hung over face would NOT show up. I digress. Fishs and Eddy is one of the stores that I try and visit each time that I'm in NYC. Think of the home section of Anthropologie as one huge store. So obviously the photos of the spoon chandelier below are from my recent trip.

Hope you enjoyed reading about my recent trip to NYC...I'm sure the next is right around the corner!






1 comment: