Feb 6, 2012

Instagram Weekend

Had another fantastic weekend in the city....It was one of those situations where a friend texts you last minute to tell you that they have to come to the city for work. So even though it's usually a quick dinner or coffee break from work, it's still so great to see a familiar face and at least show them a peek of the city. So on Friday we went to Revolution Brewery.....aaaand of course I got the bacon popcorn! I just love how unpretentious some spots in the city are and I am always so happy with the inexpensive, but good eats, and the vibe of the restauarant.

Saturday I fell in love with Molletes at my new favorite neighborhood spot Gaudi Cafe. I literally drive by it every day and keep telling myself that I need to try it. So I did. And I am SO happy that I did. With only 80 reviews on Yelp, you'd think a place this good would have more. Mexican Fusion, with a touch of American....you can order anything from a Mollete to French toast for brunch or a Burger and Tapas for dinner.

Ended the weekend with Superbowl Sunday with the girls. $30 All-you-can-eat and drink should be ILLEGAL. Especially on a Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment