As I continue to search for my favorite Japanese spots in the city, I can say, with confidence that I have found one to add to the (very short) list. Renga Tei, in Lincolnwood, is nestled into a random corner of a strip mall. Don't let the looks of the establishment fool you! Everything about this quaint, traditional restaurant was just what I needed to fulfill my craving for Japanese food. No frills, no ambient electro music and certainly no wait!
Mar 31, 2011
renga tei:
As I continue to search for my favorite Japanese spots in the city, I can say, with confidence that I have found one to add to the (very short) list. Renga Tei, in Lincolnwood, is nestled into a random corner of a strip mall. Don't let the looks of the establishment fool you! Everything about this quaint, traditional restaurant was just what I needed to fulfill my craving for Japanese food. No frills, no ambient electro music and certainly no wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment